The Conservatives, who continue to call themselves "Canada's New Government" in all news releases and correspondence 13 months after they were elected
It would appear the media is finally turning on the ridiculous characterization, so I predict it disappears in short order. That means we need another term for the Conservative government. I was thinking maybe:
- Canada's Still Under Warranty Government
- Canada's 12 Years Shorter Than The Liberal Government
- Canada's Toddler Government
- Canada's Worked In Government
- America's Other Government
Any other ideas?