Thursday, September 10, 2009

Liberal Double Agent Outed?

I honestly can't believe how many people today surmised that this Harper tape was really a planned leak. At the most basic level, this tape isn't exactly attractive- there's a reason the opposition LOVES it, and can't stop mentioning it. Everything is a conspiracy, even when basic common sense is in question. Anyways, let me be the first to posit this intruiging development. Are the Conservatives so strategic and cunning, that they've co-opted a Liberal party member to act as their muse? Or, is this "Liberal" really a Conservative mole, working both sides? (sounds like Janke blather doesn't it?). You be the judge, something's fishy:
The bootleg video of Prime Minister Stephen Harper that's been drawing nationwide attention was taken by local Liberal Party member Justin Tetreault, SooToday.com News has learned.

"I taped the event on my digital camera, in plain view, and after rewatching the tape and hearing Harper's comments again, I shared it with friends, some of whom are also Liberals," Tetreault told us tonight.

Five moves ahead, at all times. Never forget it peons.

10 comments:

Oxford County Liberals said...

Hah.

It's more likely that Josh Pringle who invited him is going to get told he won't be allowed to invite any more guests without the PMO screening them.

LMA said...

Agreed, the tape isn't "exactly attractive" - it's downright repulsive. Harper's words in this video should be a red flag to all Canadians and I hope there is some way for the Liberals to incorporate snippets into campaign ads. I had just listened to parts of Obama's speech on health care and was feeling pretty good that there was a man with such compassion and integrity leading the U.S., at last. Then I happened upon Harper's speech online, and my spirits plunged. If this maniac ever gets a majority, we are doomed. I have many reservations about Ignatieff's policies on climate change, but, on the other hand, I know Harper will only make matters worse as he always does.

Steve V said...

Maybe Josh let him in on purpose Scott? Hmmm, huh?

I think this whole thing is like an IQ test in a way.

Oxford County Liberals said...

Believe it or not, there is at least 1 NDP blogger who is claiming exactly that.

catnip said...

We need juicier scandals.

I'm just sayin'...

Monkey Loves to Fight said...

Its actually quite common for those in politics at the university level to be friends with those from other political parties, so I don't think there was really much thought put into this one when being invited.

Though I wonder if now only those with Conservative membership cards will be allowed to attend going forward.

And I don't see this as helping the Tories, that being said, I don't think this alone will sink their campaign, but if they make several similiar mistakes they add up and eventually cost the party much like it did for the Tories in 2004 and the Liberals in 2006. Remember, in both cases the party didn't fall in the polls after the first mistake, but several of them proved fatal.

Anonymous said...

Thats okay! I know the truth is hard for you to hear. Have a nice day. Keeping an eye on the political side of the news, I know will. :D

Steve V said...

Did it ever dawn on the Con troll morons that you can't get a majority by alienating Quebec with all this crap in that speech. Are you FOOLS reading the Quebec press, Harper is sabotaging any chance to hold his seats with these coalition tactics? Your sheer stupidity is absolutely stunning.

The Liberals are editing the tape as we speak, same for the Bloc, and you tools think you've pulled a fast one on us. Amazing, just staggering.

Steve V said...

"Keeping an eye on the political side of the news, I know will. :D"

Yes, everyone talking about your hidden agenda and Harper's "mean" side is really a big net positive for you guys. Watch how afraid we are, when Ignatieff mentions it again today at his presser. Hoodwinked I tell you. Hilarious.

Steve V said...

Wow, Ignatieff sure doesn't want to talk about Harper's majority/coalition at his presser. LOL. First words out of his mouth, before the deficit even.